Saturday, February 11, 2012

Living Room Decor

I've been shopping around gathering ideas for our living room.  The goal is to warm up the space and give it a bit of a cozier feel. I want to walk in the room and feel alive yet secure and cozy.  Do you know what I mean?????  It seems easy enough but its been almost exhausting figuring out how to accomplish this goal.  I'm really happy with the pale blue walls but at the same time I'm not.  I need to figure out how to make them work.  Here are some of the items I've come across so far...
Living room decor


1.Amy Butler fabric.  Love the fun and colorful design.

2.Bamboo blinds.  I like the warm look they give to the windows.

3.Jute Rug from natural area rugs.com.  I think this will act as a nice foundation for the white slip covered sofa and love seat. 

4.More Amy Butler fabric.  This of course compliments the above fabric I'm thinking about. 

Still much to think about and more ideas and shopping around to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I always look forward to reading your kind words.