Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Winter Display

I love decorating with pine cones around the holidays.  They're so festive and perfect for that time of year.  Now that the holidays are gone, I've still decided to keep a basket of them around for a while.  Don't get me wrong, I can't wait 'till spring but I'm trying to keep my patience and wait for it......juuust wait for it.


Winter is here in New England for at least another month.  We might as well make the best of it. 



That greenery you see, I picked it shortly before Thanksgiving.  I can't believe how well it has lasted. 



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love to decorate with pine cones also. I love the different shapes and sizes of the pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I checked out your blog and it looks sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I always look forward to reading your kind words.