Friday, May 27, 2011

DIY Summer Wreath



Here's our cute summer wreath.  I apologize for all the reflections in the window.  Photography is really not my strong point, however, in person, this wreath really is quite nice.  It adds a simple summer time touch to the outside decor. 



I like it on the door but I think I may move it and see how it looks elsewhere.  That's really a problem that I have.  I think that I like something somewhere and then I change my mind and move it!  But anyways, if you like this wreath too, here's how I made it.

Wreath tutorial:


Here is what you will need:
  • wreath form
  • string or yarn ( I chose green)
  • ribbon
  • glue gun
  • scissors
  • no-sew fabric flowers (tutorial here)




Wrap the string around the wreath.







Hot glue your flowers in place.

Tie a ribbon around it.  I bet you all make fabulous bows, mine needs a little help!
Now you have a cute summer wreath!

 
 xoxo

post signature
I linked up with these fab parties:
Tuesday:
Vintage Wanna Bee-Talent Tuesday
Sugar Bee Crafts-Take a Look Tuesday
All Thingz Related-Anything Related
Not Just a Housewife-Show me what ya got
Wednesday:
Savvy Southern Style- Wow us WednesdayElements Interiors-Whassup Wednesday
DIY by Desin-Swing into SpringHandy Man, Crafty Woman-Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Eisy Morgan-Inspired by you Wednesdays
Friday:
French Country Cottage-Feathered Nest Friday
freckled laundry-Air Your Laundry Friday
The Shabby Nest-Frugal Friday
Frou Frou Decor-Fabulous Friday Finds
Finding Fabulous-Frugalicious Friday
504 Main-Tickled Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I always look forward to reading your kind words.